POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : sky : Re: sky Server Time
2 Oct 2024 08:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sky
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 20 May 2000 09:25:38
Message: <39269252@news.povray.org>
Without knowing exactly what changes were made  from 04 to 05 I really can't
say in detail. Also as I don't know how the noise function used to create
patterns is generated I can't tell you what parameters I would like to be
able to control. All I can say is that media clouds are now much softer and
whispier than they were in 04.  If what was changed is now made into a
variable we can control ...

Mick